Registered Nurse (RN)
Gago Center for Fertility / Gago IVF – Brighton, MI
Looking for part-time Registered Nurses with experience in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility or OBGYN.
The registered nurse promotes and restores patients' reproductive health by completing the nursing process and coordinating patient testing and procedures; assisting with pre and post op care; collaborating with physicians and other clinical team members; communicating results and instructions with patients and families in accordance with all established protocols.
Under the supervision of a physician the registered fertility nurse will perform the following job functions:
- Phone call triage for infertility patients and 1st trimester ob patients
- Patient medical history intake
- Review fertility plans and ordered testing with patients.
- Coordinating lab testing and imaging studies
- Pre and post operative care for procedures including in office hysteroscopy, oocyte retrieval, embryo transfer and IV infusions
- Injection teaching and medication ordering
- Creating treatment calendars and coordinating treatment cycles
- Contacting patients with lab results and treatment plans
- Working with insurance companies to complete prior authorizations
- Work as a team with other staff members to help with other duties as needed
- Registered Nurse
- 2 years of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility or OBGYN Experience.
- Certification in BLS
Job Type: Part-time